- TREATMENT CONTROLLER
Who is the data controller?
- Owner: ACEITES ECHINAC S.A (hereinafter the COMPANY)
- CIF: A 18047266
- Adress: Polig. Industrial La Marcoba, block 5, Parcel 7/8 – 18500 GUADIX (GRANADA)
- Public Registry:
- Contact telephone number: + 34 958 66 05 29
Delegate of Data Protection (hereinafter, “DDP” ):
- PURPOSE OF THE DATA TREATMENT AND CATEGORIES OF TREATED
What categories of data do we deal with?
Depending on the Platform, the following categories of data are treated:
- Identifying data: name, surname, address, email, post code, telephone
- Academic and professional data: for the selection process, we ask for training / qualifications, student career, professional experience, membership in professional associations.
- Codes or user identification
- Traffic data and location.
- Metadata of electronic communications.
- Commercial information data.
- Economic, or financial, banking data
The personal data requested are obligatory, so that the refusal to supply them will imply the impossibility to continue with the provision of the contracted services.
In case the user provides third parties data, he / she declares to have the consent of them and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting THE COMPANY from any responsibility in this regard. However, THE COMPANY may verify this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.The data that appear marked with an asterisk (*) on the forms provided by THE COMPANY through the Platform, will be necessary to comply with the established contractual or legal purpose. Therefore, if the user does not provide them, it will not be possible to register them on the Platform or attend to their request.
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
THE COMPANY, will treat the user’s data, manually and / or automated, for the following specific purposes:
- Manage your registration as a user in the online platform owned by THE COMPANY (hereinafter, the “Platform”). However, the user must verify and validate their registration in the Platform by entering their username and password through the consent.
- To manage the products and / or services contracting that are made through the Platform, as well as the billing and delivery.
- To send periodically (via email, via post and / or SMS) electronic communications with offers, promotions and news related to our Online Platform, unless the users opposes or revokes their consent.
- To send periodically commercial and / or promotional information related to the products and services contracted through the Platform, unless the users opposes or revokes their consent.
- Realizar informes estadísticos anónimos respecto a los hábitos de acceso y la actividad desarrollada por los usuarios en la Plataforma.
- To make anonymous statistical reports regarding to the access habits and the activity developed by the users on the Platform.
- To prepare a commercial profile for the user and make business actions adapted to it, using their data derived from the management of the products purchased (browsing data, access habits, traffic), unless the users opposes or revokes their consent.
- THE COMPANY may develop a business profile using the information provided by third parties only if the user has ticked the pertinent box, and THE COMPANY may offer products and services according to their interests, as well as improve their user experience, making automated decisions based on your preferences or personal interests, on your reliability or your behavior, your purchased products, etc. Based on the foregoing, THE COMPANY may make specific offers, and send commercial communications adapted to its profile. In any case, the user may oppose or revoke his consent at any time.
- In the event that you send us your cv or you register in one of the different job offers that we publish, we will process your data in order to assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, to carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring staff, in order to offer positions that fit with your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, so that their non-contribution will impede the continuity of the selection process.
- To comply with the legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including the fraud prevention.
How long do we save your data?
THE COMPANY will keep the users personal data only during the necessary time to achieve the purposes which they were collected for, while you do not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if it is necessary, the information will be blocked by the legally established deadlines, in any case, the term: 5 years, or the established period by law for any action that may arise from the treatment.
With regard to the data you provide us in relation to the job offers you wish to subscribe to, they will be kept for 5 years from the date of the last update. After this period, without having been updated, the data will be deleted, unless otherwise specified
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the servers of THE COMPANY
- Encryption of information on the servers of THE COMPANY
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties
In those cases in which THE COMPANY has service providers for the maintenance of the platform who are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized according to the commitment of THE COMPANY with the protection, integrity and security of the clients personal data.
What is the legitimacy for your data treatment?
The legitimacy for the processing of user data by THE COMPANY to carry out the users registration in the Platform is in the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case. On the other hand, the procurement management ofthe products or services through the platform, payment, billing and corresponding shipments, is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
The processing of data in order to send electronic bulletins with offers, promotions and news related to our Platform, commercial and / or promotional information; the preparation of anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and the activity developed by users in the web and the elaboration of commercial profiles using data derived from the management of the products and services contracted with THE COMPANY, are based on the legitimate interest of THE COMPANY to carry out those treatments in accordance with current regulations.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the user may revoke one or several of them without affecting the others.
Likewise, the user’s information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of THE COMPANY.
In the case of registration in published job offers, your data will be treated on the basis of your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this would mean that your application could not be taken into account in our recruitment processes . However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously.
- DATA COMMUNICATIONS
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- The State Security Forces and Bodies by virtue of what is established in the Law
- The Banks and financial entities to charge the offered services
- OTHER DATA WE TREATAUTRES
Within the commitment of THE COMPANY with the privacy and protection of personal data, we inform you about other data treatments that may be carried out, within the framework of the relationship with customers, specifically, in relation to the care services telephone.
According to this, THE COMPANY will treat your data in order to improve the quality of our services, as well as manage the request made and to provide, where appropriate, the services that have been required. If you wish, you can contact us, through the telephone numbers enabled for this purpose; the legal basis of the treatment will be the adoption of pre-contractual measures or the development of the contractual relationship itself, as well as, in certain cases, your own consent.
The processing of call recording data is based on the legitimate interests of THE COMPANY and, in particular, on the need to detect and improve the care provided through the telephone channel. The treatment of data for the attention of your requests.
We also inform you that our stores have a COMPANY system, whose function is to ensure people and facilities safety.We remind you that the current regulations legitimize the treatment carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of THE COMPANY to guarantee the security of the facilities, so that you can be recorded simply by accessing the building.
These data might be communicated to the State Security Forces and bodies in case it is necessary. The images will be guarded during the maximum period of one (1) month from its capture.
- USERS RIGHTS
What rights does the interested person have?
You can send us a letter to JOSE MARTIN GARICA at Avda. Buenos Aires, 48 18500 GUADIX (GRANADA). At any time and for free, the following rights:
- Revoke the granted consents
- Get confirmation about whether the COMPANY is treating personal data that concerns them or not.
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request your data deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- To obtain from THE COMPANY the limitation of data treatment data when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations is fulfilled.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to personal situation to the processing of your data, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. THE COMPANY will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- To obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the automated decisions taken by THE COMPANY.
- Request the portability of your data.
- To claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection(agpd.es) when the interested person considers that THE COMPANY has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.