We use our own and third party “cookies” to create the site. If you continue browsing, you accept its use.
In any case, we inform you that the Owner is responsible for the Cookies and the data treatment obtained through the own and third party Cookies, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the treatment of the information collected.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device when they visit a web page. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time he/she accesses the Platform, allowing also to improve the quality and offer a better use of the Platform.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, since they help, among other functions, to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the Platform.
Specifically, the Owner is using Cookies for the purposes set out below. If in the future the Owner uses other Cookies for the purpose of granting more and better services, the user will be informed of it.
Cookies de personalización de Google Analytics
The Owner, through the Platform, uses Google Analytics, (in no case they will be permanent Cookies) service provided by Google, Inc., entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
For more information, visit the following Google URL http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/
Social network cookies
The Owner makes connectors and applications of social networks available to users so that they can be easily identified and / or so that they can interact with the Platform more easily, which will expire at the end of the session. For this reason, it is necessary to install cookies from each of the social networks whose icon is available on the Platform.
These Cookies, which in no case will be permanent, are used to improve the commercial initiatives of the Owner, display advertising or personalized promotions and / or news related to the services of the Platform, improve the content offer and personalize them.
User configuration to avoid cookies
It is possible to block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools, or each user can configure their browser to notify them when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the menu Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-Cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the menu Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To learn more, visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
- If you use Chrome, in the Options> Advanced options> Privacy section. To learn more visit: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- If you use Safari you will find the option in the Preferences / Privacy menu.
To learn more visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US